Monday, October 11, 2010

Fresh start :)

After everything that has happened and having my heart thrown around and being played with like a toy i have come to my senses and im just going to live my life with joy and peace! I hate drama it just brings you down and ruins you. I now know not to make myself fall for somebody so fast, i want to get to know them as the real person they are and make sure im making the right decision, not just setting myself up to get hurt. Lately things have been kind of average but now im just going to keep my head up and  ignore the people wanting to bring me down and focus on the ones who are going to pick me up. I have my amazing girls and boys and im going to make the most of my friends, family and life. School will soon be over and summer will soon begin and i just cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment