Friday, October 15, 2010

I will always love him i just wont love the way he broke my heart.




I want you to love everything about me. I want you to love the things that i dont. I want you to try for me. I want you to drop your plans just for my sake. I want you to miss me the way i miss you. I want you to love my personality. I want you to laugh with me and have fun. I want to sleep with you and all we do is cuddle. I want you to want me. I dont want you to play me like a toy. I want you to be truthful to me. I want you to feel stronger for me than i do. I want you to listen to songs late at night thinking of me. I want you to take me out just me and you. I want you to get upset if i say i cant see you. I want you to look at me and just get butterflies. I want to be the first thing you think about when you wake up. I want you to show me off infront of your friends. I want you to tell me how you feel. I want you to write my name all over your books and on your arms. I want you to tell everyone how much of an impact i have made in your life. I want you to write me long letters about how you feel for me. I want you to look at my photos everyday and wish you were with me. I want you to read over and over your cute texts that i send you and just feel warm. I want you to cuddle me and feel so close to my heart. I want you to kiss me and feel fireworks in your body. I want you to look into my eyes and feel like nobody else in the world matters. I want you to walk down the street with me and not look at any other girl that passes you by. I want to remember that your only just a boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment